The Plum 360 infusion pump is based on an exceptional pumping mechanism that combines safety and precision in the displacement of the piston, instead of the traditional peristaltic movement of the market’s existing infusion pumps, with unique technological advances in its field, such as:
- Automatic re-establishing of the occlusion alarm.
- Automatic alternative or simultaneous infusion of a single medicine.
- Retro-purged, enabling the elimination of air in the line proximal to the container (syringe) without disconnecting from the patient.
- Nominal precision guaranteed in any condition regarding the height of the containers to be infused.
- It enables the prioritisation of alarms, which prevents alarm fatigue.
- DERS MedNet software via Wi-Fi with updates in real time.
- Integrable with any EHR system via Wi-Fi, supports self-documentation, saving time and transcription errors.
- It supports self-programming via Wi-Fi.
- Cybersecurity certification in accordance with UL-2900 standard.
Recognised by different non-profit and completely independent organisations, such as:
- KLAS organisation, award for the best smart infusion pump in its category, in 2018 and 2019.
- ECRI institute, in its independent review, rates the PLUM 360 smart infusion pump with 5 stars (maximum score ever awarded).
- ISMP (Institute for Safe Medication Practices), special mention in its safe practices guides for infusion pumps.
There are no reviews yet.