Athos Dosys automatic medication-dispensing systems have been designed by APD to satisfy maximum safety standards. APD worked with hospital pharmacists and nursing personnel, who shared all of their knowledge and experience. Athos Dosys automatic medication-dispensing systems are made up of a computer control system, a main cabinet, auxiliary cabinets, a fridge for storing and keeping a record of thermolabile medicines, a drawer with a lock for returning narcotics, hardware and software integrated with the Hospital’s electronic prescription and pharmacy management systems and connected with Pharmacy Services’ automatic systems, where applicable. Thanks to APD’s Athos Dosys automatic dispensing systems, it is now possible to reduce the number of errors in medication, decrease the personnel’s workload and obtain medication immediately in Nursing Units.
Athos™ Dosys RFID
|Hospital||Hospital 12 de Octubre (Madrid)|
|Suppliers||APD Algoritmos, Procesos y Diseños, S.A.|
- Reduction in number of errors linked to medication, both in dispensation and administration.
- Reduction of the Nursing Unit’s immobilised inventory.
- Reduction in the time used by the Nursing Unit’s personnel in managing and maintaining medicine cabinets.
- Greater control of medicine expiry dates.
- Reduction in net cost per medicine.
- Improved healthcare quality.
- Physical control of access to medicines, according to different safety levels: maximum, high and medium.
There are no reviews yet.