Robotic system for the unit identification of hospital medication dosage. Hospital patients’ daily dosage is fully personalised, which requires cutting the medication’s original blister pack and redistributing it into unit containers under strict professional control and guaranteeing the complete traceability of the process. This system enables automating the cutting process of all types of blister packs and attaining complete intrahospital traceability of the medication, with the objective of controlling its correct distribution and avoiding, as far as possible, administration errors.
Categories: Reconditioning, Repackaging
|Hospital||Hospital Sant Pau. Barcelona, Hospital Vall d’Hebron|
- Robotic cutting and repackaging of blister packs.
- Increased productivity: @ 1,200 units/hour.
- Capacity for attaining practically 100% identification of solid forms.
- Essential for controlling the administration of medication in hospital wards.
- Configurable packaging and printing of barcodes.
- Maintenance of manufacturer’s expiry date.
- Connectable to prescription/administration system.
- Reduced inventory.
There are no reviews yet.