Computerised cabinet system for storing therapies – CLIP. Pegasus C is the Athena system’s computerised cabinet for storing single-dose bags and preparing personalised therapies. Pegasus is capable of automatically loading, filing and collecting single doses for personalised prescriptions. Each movement of the bags is traced in real time in Pegasus’ supervisor system, which enables stock control of the store at all times. Pegasus CLIP is configured to manage the Therapy process for each patient individually.
- Planning and reduction of healthcare expenditure.
- Distribution of medicines with specific requests.
- Preparation of prescriptions in real time.
- Management of profits: optimisation of discarded items.
- Personalised therapy (clip processing with identification sign).
- ATHENA interface with simple, intuitive control panel.
- Visualisation of medicines and restocking orders.
- Management of therapies and emergencies.
- It saves time for the personnel.