Relay is the first autonomous robot capable of working side-by-side with healthcare personnel. This robot can navigate hallways and operate elevators while also transporting medication, thereby improving efficiency. Relay handles medicine shipments in a safe, reproducible and fast way, increasing productivity and healthcare results.
Relay autonomous robot
- It saves time for the personnel, who can use it for other tasks.
- Capable of working in any environment, surrounded by people not accustomed to robots.
- Capable of moving along uneven surfaces.
- Simple interface that requires no training.
- Wireless technology.
- Programmable warning system featuring lights and audio.
- Locking system that prevents medication from being extracted.